Set your hotel’s data.
Go to the bot settings page to set:
- Your hotel’s name. Your users will not see this when they interact with your bot.
- The email that will receive any direct messages users send you through GuestBot. They can do this by sending you a message that starts with “@hotel”.
- The size of your hotel.
Link your Facebook page with GuestBot.
To link your Facebook page with GuestBot you just have to:
- Press the “Login to Facebook” button and log in with the Facebook account that is your hotel’s page administrator.
- Select the page you want to link (you might be managing more than one pages with the account you just logged in as).
- Press the “Connect page with GuestBot” button.
You’ re done! Now people sending a message to your Facebook page will get instant replies from GuestBot based on the data you have entered in the CMS.